Hadi Karimkhani graduated from Urmia University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in 2008. He received his first PhD degree in 2016 from the Faculty of Medicine in the field of Medicine Biochemistry, Eskisehir Osmangazi Universty (Turkey) and second PhD from Eskisehir Osmangazi University (Turkey) in Interdisiplinary Neuroscience continue still.
Hadi Karimkhani is currently working as a lecturer in Istanbul Medipol University, School of Medicine, Department of Biochemistry. He is projects involved primary research about the role of Free Radical, Antioxidant, Apoptosis, Necrosis, Inflammation, Electron Microscope TEM and SEM signaling in Myocardial infarction, Neurodegeneration, Canser, Cell culture techniques.
- Acar M, Muluk NB, Yigitaslan S, Cengiz BP, Shojaolsadati P, Karimkhani H, Ada S, Berkoz M, Cingi C. Can curcumin modulate allergic rhinitis in rats?. Journal Laryngol Otol. 2016 Oct 6:1-7.
- Eda Ozcelik., Sema Uslu., Nilufer Erkasa., Hadi Karimkhani. Protective effect of chitosan treatment against acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity.Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences (2014) xx, 1-5
- Karimkhani, H., Zahraie salehi, T., Sadeghi zali, M.H., Karimkhani, M, Lameyi, R. Isolation of pasteurella multocida from cows and buffaloes in Urmia’s Slaughter House. Archives of Razi Institute, Vol. 66, No. 1, June (2011) 37-41.
- Karimkhani H, Özkoç M, Shojaolsadati P, Uzuner K, Burukoğlu D, Kanbak G. Researching of the preventive effectiveness of Boric acid and Fish oil from menhaden (Omega-3) in model of heart attack changes in ECG rats. Anatomy an international journal of experimental and clinical anatomy, S137/P-68, Abant, Turkey, 2017.
- Shojaolsadati P, Karimkhani H, Yücel F, Şakul U. Evaluation of the effects of acute copper-oxide nanoparticle (CuO-NP) consumption in the rat kidney: stereology and biochemical assessment. Anatomy an international journal of experimental and clinical anatomy, S137/P70, Abant/Turkey, 2017.
- Shojaolsadati P, Karimkhani H, Yücel F, Şakul U, Emekli N. İnvestigation of the effects of acute copper-oxide nanoparticle (CUO-NP) consumption in the rat heart: biochemical and histopathological assessment.
- Karimkhani, H., Özkoç, M., Kanbak, G., Uzuner, K., Burukoglu, D., Investigation of the protective effect of boric acid and omega-3 fatty acid in model of acute myocardial infarction changes in myocardial rats. The FEBS Journal Vol.283 Sup.1 September (2016) 310.
- Özkoç, M., Karimkhani, H., Kanbak, G., Burukoglu, D., Possible protective effects of betaine on liver and kidney tissues of long term therapeutic doses of paracetamol (acetaminophen) administered on pregnant rat’s newborn puppies. The FEBS Journal Vol.283 Sup.1 September (2016) 387.
- Fatma Sultan Kılıç, Bilgin Kaygısız, Şule Aydın, Hadi Karimkhani, Cafer Yıldırım, Setenay Ö, Investigation of the anti-inflammatory and gastric side effects of pregabalin., 30th CINP World Congress 3-5 July 2016 in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Fatma Sultan Kılıç, Bilgin Kaygısız, Şule Aydın, Hadi Karimkhani, Cafer Yıldırım, Setenay Ö, Pregabali̇ni̇n siçanlarda anti̇i̇nflamatuvar, mi̇de mukusu ve ülser i̇ndeksi̇ üzeri̇ne etki̇leri̇ni̇n araştirilmasi. 23. ulusal farmakoloji kongresi 7-10 eylül 2015 hacettepe üniversitesi türk farmakoloji derneğı – Ankara. P-022
- Sadeghi Zali M.H., Farajnia S., Moadab R., Karimkhani H., Delshad R., Jahanbaksh K. Detection Of Mycobacterium Bovis In Cattle Suspected Of Having Bovine Tuberculosis In Urmia By Pcr Method. VETERINARY JOURNAL (TABRIZ) SPRING 2010; 4(1 (13)):773-780.
- Karimkhani, H., Zahraie salehi, T., Sadeghi zali,M.H., Karimkhani, M., Lameyi, R., Assessing the prevalence of Pasteurellosis in Cows and Buffaloes in Urmia’s Slaughter House based on sex, age, breed and season. accepted poster for the 2nd Veterinary Pathobiology Congress October 13-14, 2010 Garmsar – Iran. Code 104H.